Saturday, May 16, 2009

Madness

when i'm going out from the house,
i relieze that i forgoten to feed her medicine..
i return back and set up the medicine and water..
i hold her hand softly and tell her to eat the medicine..
but she doesn't want to eat..and scold me somore..
wow...wtf?
than i talk wif her with low temper..i wan't her to eat the medicine
if not father will scold me..say i dint take care her..
but she dont even look at me..and so agressive..
man..i was damm HOT!..i am trying so hard to give her medicine
she dont even appreciate what i have done to her..
in that moment....there is a mirror right beside me..
i lost my temper..i break the mirror with my left hand
the blood splash out from my knuckle..
i am keep bleeding..i feel so pain..
but it does not overpower the pain from my heart..
i went to the bath room..wash the blood..
my mother was SHOCK and eat the medicine immediately..
and than i clean up the broken mirrors...and went out..
to buy the plaster..

1 Comments:

Blogger Fioline said...

Wa..酱激动~
so funny, after break the glass
>wash blood
>buy plaster
自己拿来的~

May 23, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home